Repose
[html]

Sorry, not good, but I've been suffering from a hint of writers block the last few days.

Word Count → 205

"It is," Neela enjoyed talking about boats, sailing and the sea in general. "It’s a lot of work to actually do it, especially when I'm travelling by myself on a boat as big as the Meria Lea, but being able to sail anywhere I want provides me with a lot of freedom." Glancing up to the sky momentarily Neela spied Grynn circling nearby, though the falcon seemed to be keeping her distance for now.

Neela paused in her playing, taking a moment to gather her thoughts together. As she did so she began gazing around the garden. After a couple of seconds pause she started playing again, this time choosing a faster rhythm."I've not seen much of Ichika so far, aside from the walk here these gardens are about as far as I've ventured out, but I do enjoy the ideas behind it. A peaceful place to live is just what I need about now." Neela's happiness was replaced with a visible melancholy for a split second, before she wiped it away and replaced the smile on her face.

Trying to recover her good mood Neela turned back to Ansui, "So, what is it that brought you to Ichika?" she asked the male curiously.

<style type="text/css">
.neelastar b {font-weight:bold; color:#37370f; letter-spacing:1px; font-size:13px;}
.neelastar p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.neelastar {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#909179; background-image:url(http://i39.tinypic.com/357on02.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #2c392f; padding: 415px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#dfdcd6; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.neelastar .wordcount {color:#37370f; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #dfdcd6; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
.neelastar .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread