Repose
[html]

The man said nothing as the woman next to him began to indulge her own life story - he hadn't expected that, but welcomed it nonetheless; he listened closely as she told her story. She seemed to have come from somewhere hot he had heard about the place once called Mexico, with its burning deserts and hot climates. The shaggy, heavy-coated mountain dog could never live in such a climate; he was content in Canada, where the snow fell and the winds were cool.

He listened on and his heart grew heavy as she revealed more about her mother - about her life. He hoped that things would get better, and it seemed that it did for a while while the girl told about her mate, her son. He felt happiness for the girl - but it did not last, for her story was not yet over. He lowered his ears and eyes sympathetically for her as she told of the tragedy - she would not tell what it was and he understood. He did not show curiousity and instead respected her decision to shield such things from her life. But he did feel sadness for her, and as she drew her tale to a close, he looked at her. The last lines she spoke seemed to bring bitterness and venom with her.

She was looking to the sky, seeming to be lost in her own thoughts. He looked at her for a few moments before speaking "I am sorry for your losses," he rumbled, a deep baritone washing over the scene. His voice was calm and relaxing to most he met - he only hoped that it would have the same effect on her. "Sometimes it is better - to not forget the past, but release it while starting anew. Ichika is a beautiful place of peace and prosperity. I hope that you enjoy it as much as I do, and begin to see the ones who live here - as family," he said, speaking the last two words carefully.

<style type="text/css">
.ansui02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#BFD2E1;}
.ansui02 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.ansui02 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7999B2; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Y25fg.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #C5D3E2; padding: 57px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4B607C; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
.ansui02-border1 {width:502px; border:1px solid #000; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
000+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread