A Morning Game
[html]
OOC

Terra stretched out the aforementioned leg, twisting it around. Fully recovered, as expected from such a brilliant doctor. Terra winked at him before pulling the leg back. She had been quite lucky as it could have gotten infected. Liam's treatment had prevented that though, and after a few days of limping Terra could move as fast and smoothly as before. Terra was almost tempted to show off what she could do, before realizing she had a new mark Liam hadn't seen.

I'm afraid I wasn't lucky the next time. Terra gestured to her shoulder. The faint imprint of teeth showed along the edge. Terra was proud of that mark, not because it looked nice, but because it showed that she wasn't someone you could push around. She'd been in that battle, and won. Still, life is going good! We have a pretty good storage for winter! Terra walked over to Liam, grinning in anticipation.

This'll be my first clear winter memory. The magic of it seemed to skip me as a pup. Being born with snow coming down Terra hadn't realized it was special at all. Spring, though, had been a huge shocker for her. Summer had been even bigger, though Terra hadn't had the time to admire it. Just surviving had pushed back all feelings about her environment. She'd enjoyed flowers here and there, but the main part of summer had been getting stuck in a cave with a dying dog.

Liam mentioned growing bored, and a smile curled around her lips. We can cure that. Tail swishing behind her Terra brushed against Liam. It was a taunt, to come and catch her. Lazily Terra turned around facing Liam's back. There are plenty of things we can do.

<style type="text/css">
.terrra b {font-weight:bold; color:#116f77; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #041f22; }
.terrra p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.terrra {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#31515c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/K8FCs.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 270px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#558888; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.terrra p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.terrra p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread