This Will Be Over My Dead Body
[html]
pardon deelay
Word Count -> 369

Another gawker. Isabella kept her look constant, carefully observing the man before her. Thankfully, he shut his jaws before she had to tell him to. But then he rose and she almost instinctively stiffened slightly. Men were always so complicated. Some would sooner attack and take rather than ask and pay. They were the tricky ones. At least she had her knives near her. They were her best self defense imaginable. But, thankfully, he did no such thing. He came out of the water, dripping with water. Isabella turned her head to watch him with mild interest. There was appeal to him. Yet, it was not as magnetic as that man before. Isabella could not deny that this stranger was attractive. It was still a man, though.

The woman gave the man a slight smile, just the corners of her eyes. Flattering as it was, all men wanted to have their compliments recognized. At least his was a good one. Accurate, too. He nodded his head at her and she nodded slightly back. Reykr? What an interesting name. She had not heard of anything that sounded remotely like that. Most men had easier names to visualize. "Reykr? Quite interesting..," she said softly, deftly rubbing at her neck. She thrust out her hip slightly as she gazed thoughtfully at the man. He sat himself down before her, on his knees. That was something rather new to her. "What in earth's name are you doing?" Her voice was not accusing but it was more confused and concerned.

However, despite her confusion, she gave a lilting laugh. Flatterer after flatterer kept on coming her way. What was she supposed to do with herself? "For most it quite is." She took a few steps closer to the water, walking in a way to make her hips and tail sway with her pace. "Now, now. Look up at me if you're going to talk to me. I don't try to dress well to have people look away from me..," she cooed, leaning forward before him a few steps before him. The silks were coming off her shoulders; she had come to bath, so naturally she wanted to shed her extra layers.

<style type="text/css">
.herriot b {font-weight:normal; color:#e1c148; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;text-shadow:#987e1b 0px 1px 1px; }
.herriot .ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#b8a014; text-align:center; text-shadow:#04050b 0px 1px 1px;}
.herriot p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px 0px 10px; margin:0px;}
.herriot {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#191401; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/1Nnq1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #bca525; padding: 160px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Times new Roman, sans-serif; font-size:14px; color:#967c03; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
.wc {color:#b19b09; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:12px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #b19b09; text-align:left; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 10px 15px 10px;}
.herriot-b {width:502px; border:1px solid #191401; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread