This Will Be Over My Dead Body
[html]
been on vacation, sorry for delay
Word Count -> 374

The man followed behind her like an obedient puppy of a sort, and the woman smiled luciously at him. As though to reward him, that smile was all for him even if it only partially reached her strangely colored eyes. Wet hands lightly traced down her flat stomach, letting little droplet sounds ring out over the pond of water. "I'm sure he's smarter than you think. He's probably just jealous that he does not have a lovely elk lady to romp in the water with." Isabella gave a rather tinkling laugh as she peered in the direction of the creature. If it was as stupid as the man thought, than perhaps he was no danger and her own beautiful mount would not worry. Those equine like animals were not meat eaters, though the antlered kind had a habit of attacking, especially the males. But all males were like that, were they not? More eager to attack than to think things through to the end. "After all, you have a very lovely lady to play in the water with. I'm sure he thinks you're showing him up." Isabella meant nothing of it, especially since the animal looked rather stupid. He would not know beauty if it told him to ride into the moon

Lilting laughter rang out over the water, causing the champagne mare to look up curiously. The mare eyed the elk before returning to her grazing at the grass around the water's edge. Isabella eyed the man with a cocked head, wondering what his game was. Smiling coyly, she had her back facing the man as she adjusted her hair over a shoulder, grinning at her own reflection in the rippling water below her. "If you would be a dear, my back is so hard to reach," she cooed over her shoulder, turning ever so slightly, just so that her curves were more prominently in the man's view. Isabella let her tail swish below the water, creating ripples across the water as she tempted the man with touching her back. He seemed very much a gentleman, but he was a man and that was more than enough to make her careful with him and his hands.

<style type="text/css">
.herriot b {font-weight:normal; color:#e1c148; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;text-shadow:#987e1b 0px 1px 1px; }
.herriot .ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#b8a014; text-align:center; text-shadow:#04050b 0px 1px 1px;}
.herriot p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px 0px 10px; margin:0px;}
.herriot {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#191401; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/1Nnq1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #bca525; padding: 160px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Times new Roman, sans-serif; font-size:14px; color:#967c03; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
.wc {color:#b19b09; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:12px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #b19b09; text-align:left; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 10px 15px 10px;}
.herriot-b {width:502px; border:1px solid #191401; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread