Victims of Their Vices
The stranger tried to calm Amy, submitting to her presence. Amy relaxed slightly at the given superiority, letting herself hear the words. Curiosity drew you to almost die? What a strange mind you have. Amy hadn't missed the fact that her throwing knife had almost impaled the girl. The motion pleased her, planting a gentle smile on her face. She looked almost welcoming, like the lady she pretended to be. Her warm eyes surveyed the girl, disguising the chilling depths within them. Often she'd heard that her looks were a gift to help her rise in power, and Amy fully believed it. Looking at her gentle appearance one couldn't help but underestimate her, expecting gentleness and humility from the delicate form.

Amy knew that the stranger wouldn't think that though. Having almost died at her hands the stranger would most certainly take Amy seriously by all means. With a graceful gesture Amy invited the wolf into her sparring ring. It may have been curiosity that drew you, but we can make this chance meeting rather beneficial, can we not? Slowly she stepped back, her movements with a lightness only one accustomed to darkness could match. It has been some time since I've been able to spar with another. Perhaps you would do me the honor of being my partner? As repayment for the interruption. Amy's eyes flickered over to the owl, waiting to see it's reaction. Smaller animals tended to be able to sense the deadlier intent beneath her facade, and she hoped this one wouldn't give her away.

Messages In This Thread