Victims of Their Vices
The stranger's easy acceptance of her request pleased Amy. It wasn't like the answers she received from fear or respect. This person was being genuinely nice to her. If any of Amy's heart had remained touchable, she might have felt something for the autumn wolf. Instead she merely inclined her head lightly, watching as the owl departed from it's master's back. Amy hadn't missed the fact that the owl had drawn blood, a scent that tingled in her mind. She wouldn't let that aid her though. Amy truly needed practice, and taking advantage of the other's weakness, while reasonable, would cut down on the time she spent practicing.

I've been practicing with my short sword, so perhaps a tryst with daggers? Expertly Amy's hands drew the daggers, spinning them in a flashy display. It was a useless maneuver, one she'd been told to get rid of over and over again. Showing off like that could give away a good assassin. Most of her moves were silent, understated, and much more powerful than they appeared. The showman in her couldn't resist such a display though, delighting in how she could make the daggers dance to her will. I have some experience with them, but it's been some time since I've actually practiced. The easy movement never left her, leaving Amy to appear completely in control. The small mind of her that screamed in hunger for the blood was easily quenched by her control. She would be patient.

Messages In This Thread