Victims of Their Vices
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... e_01-1.gif); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-left: 5px; padding-right:5px; padding-top: 300px; ">

ooc: 387 words. .

Complying to her silent beckon, her contender eventually drew in her weapons but still the air of wary surrounded her. The hostile air was suffocating stealing her breath after each was so carefully taken. Against her own desires and the creed of her family, she would not be able to thwart the front of unwarranted hostility this day. It was quite obvious her mind was not in the proper set to deal with this. She knew nothing of this girl, where she hailed, what she had done. It was by her own curiosity that she was drawn into her midst and inevitably into this hostile’s realm. But she hadn’t caused her harm save for this wound after the fact. The Exultare truly had no reason to remain or appeal to the whims of the blood craven.

Humbly, the Nomad lowered her head. The gesture signaled the descent of the hovering owl with grandiose talons against settling upon her shoulder. He hooted knowingly to his master trusting her ears to receive his scolding message. “I suppose this makes you the victor,” the woman spoke softly as she rose; a soft smile once again sat in place upon her lips. “I am afraid I’m not as a practiced as you. I haven’t the time to truly indulge as I’d like… duty to the pack takes priority… as it does now.” She wasn’t too keen on playing the role of a naïve fool, yet it was better than the alternative of provoking a prolonged engagement. A sliver of disappointment graced her carefully placed mask, ears tilted down with her maw delicately creased in a frown. “I apologize this wasn’t longer, but I do have my responsibilities to think of. Perhaps if our paths cross again I could be of better assistance to your training.”

…by the gods she sincerely hoped fate was not so cruel as to accommodate her empty offer.

Ever watchful of the death dealer in blonde disguise, she stepped further back setting herself into a comfortable backpedal til she felt there was amble distance between them to turn her back and continue on her way. “This was interesting,” she called over her shoulder but did not bother to spare the girl another glance. The Nomads’ traditional wish of reunion was forfeit for an exit of silence.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread