Scent of Flowers
[html]
ooc As I mention in all threads, if me writing in Liliya's Russian accent becomes difficult or annoying to read let me know. WC 300+

Just great. She’d been hoping for a rare, relaxing afternoon and she got this. Some smart ass trickster thinking she was so clever for trespassing on Salsoan soil.

Liliya’s paces stopped and she carefully surveyed her surroundings again when Terra emerged from her hide out. The fur on the back of her neck beneath her pony tail prickled, hackles rising in irritation. Not only did she have the gall to intrude, but she didn’t even have the decency to be sorry for it. Liliya’s eyes flashed above Terra’s head, peering at the open space beyond, and she realized why. The little bitch thought she could outrun Liliya. Her lip curled again.

“Salsoa’s existence is no secret,” she said, trying to take her down a notch. “We are known in this land, and we are well known because it is a fair warningk to ‘visitors’ to keep out.” Her last words were accompanied by a rumbling growl.

“The people of Salsoa know many things,” she adjusted the knife in her hands. She didn’t know the art of the scent-masking skill, but she suspected she could gut a Luperci just as well as she could gut a fish. But… Did she have it in her? Her days in Salsoa had hardened her, and she was becoming more like her pack with each moment. Still, she wasn’t sure that it was within her nature to ruthlessly slay another Luperci just on the grounds of stupidity. With a flick, the knife returned to its place at her waist. She had another idea… after all, everything in Salsoa belonged to Salsoa.

“Vhat is your name, girl? And vhy have you come here against all sense? Are you trying to pry on the pack, hmm? There is only one way to be findingk out the secrets, you know.”

[/html]

Messages In This Thread