Scent of Flowers
[html]
OOC

Terra snorted at the wolf's words. So I suppose everyone knows how you disguise your scent as you wander about? That was something she was positive few knew about. If everyone knew that the canines who walked around with the disguised scent belonged to this pack there would be no point. Terra hadn't tracked down Salsola, the pack everyone knew about. She'd tracked down the pack that had put effort into keeping hidden. There was a difference, if not one many would notice. Cocky Terra glanced at the girl. She'd put away the knife, so the worst of the danger was over. Terra had passed over the line between a fight and peace at some point. She relaxed slightly. Terra wasn't quite sure what had made the girl change her mind, but if it let her keep her skin she was all for it.

The promise of secrets was tempting, but there was something new in the female's voice. It was almost a lie, though everything she said was true. Terra knew with certainty the girl was hiding a fact from her, but she didn't know what. She already knew there were several secrets in this pack, so picking out which one was the one the girl held would be nearly impossible. Tilting her head she considered the questions. I'm Fleta. I came because I seek knowledge that your pack holds. Terra stood up at this point, pacing slightly in the small space. What way is it exactly to gain these secrets?

<style type="text/css">
.terrra b {font-weight:bold; color:#116f77; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #041f22; }
.terrra p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.terrra {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#31515c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/K8FCs.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 270px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#558888; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.terrra p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.terrra p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread