Scent of Flowers
[html]
200+

Could she do it? Could she do it like the Dark Lady had done it? Oh, yes, Liliya thought. Visions of her enslaved mother passed through her mind, of how the woman didn’t know she was a slave, of how her family had been wronged that day and how Liliya would forever give to Salsoa because of it. With more servants her mother would have to bare less of a burden. And this one, this attitude… oh yes, she could.

Liliya noticed the gentle relaxation of the girl’s muscles with shrouded glee. Sheathing the knife had garnered her a little trust with the girl. She took a step forward to close the gap between them, a smile playing across her tawny muzzle. The pacing trespasser introduced herself, and Liliya nodded firmly. “I am Liliya.” She had no way of knowing that the pacing girl had lied, that her name wasn’t really Fleta. What she did know was that she was quite persistent for knowledge. This could be good.

“I do not know the stealth art that you ask about,” it was the truth, but only because the truth could work in her favor. “But many here do. If you are wantingk the secrets of Salsoa and are willingk to dedicate yourself to the pack, you could learn them. But I vhill not tell you such things now. If you are adamant, I could be takingk you to someone who vhill.”

She took another step forward, extending her free hand in the universal sign of peace, offering a hand-paw shake.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread