Scent of Flowers
[html]

This was wrong. The girl's open acceptance spooked Terra, making her back away from the open hand. One eye stared at the borders, measuring the distance. She wasn't sure what was being planned, but she wouldn't be taken in like that. The words about dedication to the pack sounded like a recruitment. Her ears pricked at the words that more pack members knew the secret of disguising their scent. Sadly the girl she faced did not. There would have to be another way to get the knowledge.

To make matter's worse, Liliya told Terra to follow her into the territories. It was supposedly to meet someone who could teach her, but the feeling was wrong. Liliya didn't feel relaxed like she should have been. Terra kept her body from giving herself away, the only sign that something was wrong the space she'd put between them. She still wanted the knowledge though. Terra wouldn't give up. Head cocked to the side she considered her options. Terra had no problems lying about allegiance to the pack, but she wasn't willing to leave the borders to do that.

Of course! There was a very simple way to do this. Just like how she'd joined Cour des Miracles, Terra would run through the stance of a prospective member. This meant she'd have to leave the boundaries, but if she apologized Terra was sure it'd be taken in stride. Standing on the border now Terra gently inclined her head. Your invitation is very gracious, but I'm not sure if I should join this pack. It seems too easy for the pack I worked so hard to find. There must be more required for joining it than this? Don't we need to call a leader or something?

<style type="text/css">
.xmas-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#FFFF00; letter-spacing:1px; }
.xmas-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.xmas-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.xmas-a01 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff4 ... G_4177.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 300px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: "Palatino Linotype", serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.xmas-01 b:before { content: open-quote; }
.xmas-01 b:after { content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread