Avalanche
[html]

OOC goes here.

A week ago? Had he heard him correctly? Perhaps he meant that he had arrived in the territory a week ago because there was no way Helotes would have gone a week without having heard of his brother’s arrival at Inferni. Then again, he had been outside of the borders multiple times and somewhat distracted by Zana’s being attack, so he supposed it was not an impossibility. Still, Helotes suddenly felt guilty for not having been there when Jacinto had arrived; he had pictured something much more grandiose for the arrival of his family. But now, there didn’t even seem to be a family, with their mother dead and his other brother and sister God knows where.

Helotes gave Jacinto a weak smile before standing and putting his arm around his younger brother’s shoulders, I am glad you have come, I have missed you. I will have to introduce you to our grandmother soon. He grinned. Ah Kaena would be thrilled to meet another grandchild though he was certain she was beginning to lose track of all of them. But luckily for them, or unluckily, whichever the case, Helotes and his siblings were the product of Kaena’s first true mate, their grandfather Zulifer, who they knew little about, save his name. Kaena had been quite shocked when Helotes had first arrived, having been unaware that her son Kerberos had fathered pups.

Helotes sat himself back down on the rock and grabbed Jacinto’s guitar; it was an old them, having been given to him by their mother, but it was one of Jacinto’s prized possessions; he handed it to his dusty brother, Please, play for me would you? It’s been so long… His entire family had loved listening to Jacinto sing and play, he had talent that they others did not possess and this was not lost on them.

<style>
.rattlotes b {letter-spacing:.05em; text-shadow:#FFFFFF 0px 0px 1px;}
.rattlotes t {font-style:italic; letter-spacing:.05em; text-shadow:#FFFFFF 0px 0px 1px;}
.rattlotes p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; text-indent:25px;}
.rattlotes .ooc { margin:auto; text-align:center;}
.rattlotes {width:500px; margin:auto; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/e6r6A.png); background-position:bottom left; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family:georgia;}
.rattlotes p b:before {content: open-quote}
.rattlotes p b:after {content: close-quote}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread