sunset sunrise
[html]

Vesper

I said, I cannot follow the river

of her myth; but I can

follow her sweet desert song

like a stream through the fiery hills.

Word Count → 212

The silver wolf quickly stood when he noticed her, and Vesper took one additional step backwards as a precaution in case he was the grouchy type of loner. She was sure that she would have reacted with snaps and hissy fits if she’d been caught like this as a teenage loner, and this older male might have wanted to been alone, too. She smirked faintly and swished her tail lazily against her hocks before tilting her large ear forward at the sound of his voice.

My type? The coywolf blinked before her smirk broadened. She rolled her dark brown and coal-splashed shoulders in a shrug. “Perhaps not the big bad ones…but I am half wolf.” Even if that part of her heritage came from a madman, she embraced what she had been given. Unlike some of the other members of Inferni, she had no quarrel with the lupine species, even if she had some reason to in the case of her dark father. “Mostly I like to associate with the young pretty ones,” she added with good humor, her tail wagging briefly.

“But you’re interesting—untouched by the virus, single-formed.” Her blue eyes were sharp with curiosity and a faint longing as she looked at him. “I used to be like that.”

<style>
.vescoytext {width:480px; padding:10px; margin:auto; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/2cyp1f7.png); background-position:bottom left; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family:georgia;}
.vescoytext p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.vescoytext p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.vescoytext .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.vescoytext p {text-indent:25px; margin:0px; padding:5px 5px;}
.vescoytext b {letter-spacing:.05em;}
.vescoytext t {font-style:italic; letter-spacing:.05em;}
.vescoytext .poem {float:right;font-size:30px; font-family: 'Amatic SC', cursive; text-align:center; line-height:20px; padding:0px 5px;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread