devil's in the details
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... e_01-1.gif); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-left: 5px; padding-right:5px; padding-top: 300px; ">

ooc: 270 words. .

A word of promise was not enough of a binding contract. True reliability was shown with action, as the woman had come to learn. Her own faults falling under the category of unreliable due to her inexcusable behavior. Her pride still smarted, her disposition not at all pleased with how she had conducted herself. One would have expected guilt, but there was no trace to be found. Only a heavy embarrassment tact with disappointment bore upon her shoulders leaving no room for her companion to perch.

He hung high in the cloud covered sky riding the brisk winds of the coming winter. Below his master remained in his sights, watching her form lumber deeper into the mountain façade, her limbs working rhythmically to scale formidable rock and stone to reach the promised place. In compliance with his role he scouted ahead with his piercing gaze penetrating the scare foliage to what resided below. A lightly colored hide caught his attention and with prey in his sights, he dove with predator swiftness leaving his master to her climb as he sought his prize; a weathered shoulder of a familiar presence.

Hearing the cry of his fall, the Nomad knew he had met with their appointment. That he had reached Vesper before her quickened the woman’s climb, no longer taking each stone carefully but in bounds til she loped over the subtle cliff on all fours, Optime form painfully scrunched to accommodate. “Suppose this makes me late,” she chuckled softly, exhaling an exhausted breath as she looked from companion to the other. “I hope I haven’t kept you waiting long my friend…”

[/html]

Messages In This Thread