devil's in the details
[html]

I love Oh Nameless Owl. xD

Sky-colored eyes picked out the owl’s silhouette against the heavens, though she was startled when the bird swooped down toward her. Defensively, Vesper tossed the rabbit down on the ground in case grabbing that was its intention; however, its feet reached out for her. She crushed the instinct meet the owl’s talons with her own, instead hunching and allowing the predatory avian to settle on her dark shoulders. She still growled in irritation at the new weight, knocked nearly off balance. No, she didn’t think she’d be able to deal with this. Bless poor X’yrin.

The bronze woman loped toward them once she spotted them, somehow managing to run on all fours in her normally bipedal shape. It made her seem like a lankier wolf than she was, an unnatural giant, though the strange and almost dangerous-looking illusion was gone once the Exultare woman halted and apologized for her tardiness.

“No, you’re not late,” Vesper assured her with a quick smile, which faded as she shrugged her shoulders violently to encourage the owl to leave her be. “I didn’t mind sitting here.” Awkwardly, she scooted forward on the rock then bent to pick up the limp shape of the rabbit. “I caught this for you. It isn’t much of a trade, but I figured you could use it anyway. How are things in Ichika?”

<style type="text/css">
.vesbluecrack b {font-weight:bold; color:#485066; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#f0f2f6 0px 0px 1px;}
.vesbluecrack p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.vesbluecrack .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.vesbluecrack {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#afbcd1; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/2w3ddac.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #f0f2f6; padding: 370px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#544e50; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread