devil's in the details
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... e_01-1.gif); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-left: 5px; padding-right:5px; padding-top: 300px; ">

ooc: Hehe I know right!

Her instructions undoubtedly came off as odd, especially when their lesson was supposed to involve a more proactive route. But there was a reason for the madness, as it were, still kept concealed by a fond smile. She watched Vesper mull over her words, scrutinizing her form for a tell of something other; perhaps challenging.

Once her pupil made her step, so did the Exultare. She maintained the distance between them making neither advancement nor retreat, simply keeping to the exterior of their transparent circle, her front still facing her companion; crossing on limb gracefully over of the other. The serene smile played upon her lips slowly gave way to a mischievous grin as her tail stroked the air excitedly. “If you keep at it like this, we’ll be at it all day,” she warned, lifting a claw to gently tap her nose in thought. “How far will we get if you cannot trust your own body, I wonder…”

[/html]

Messages In This Thread