devil's in the details
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... e_01-1.gif); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-left: 5px; padding-right:5px; padding-top: 300px; ">

ooc: XD I'm so sorry, I've always wanted to try this! Humor me!

“And now this is you thinking again,” she raised her tone, hoping to interrupt the hybrid’s train of thought. She could see the contemplation in her eyes, the judge of distance still left between them. It was the very same look she had shared with her Shepard countless times during their training. And just how he had persuaded her to use her instinct instead of thought, so did she struggle to do the same for her pupil. Had she been this difficult as well, she wondered.

Their little dance came to a pause; a flash of irritation crossed the female’s face raising the older woman’s brows with interest. Had she struck a nerve? Vesper was not still for much longer as she form darted across the distance. Her sights were trained on her form, committing each step to memory, watching for the shift in her direction. Yet it was not what she anticipated. She was genuinely surprised to see the sudden confident shift but did not let herself be overwhelmed by it. As Vesper darted for her right, the Nomad pivoted smoothly on the ball of her left foot, keeping her back just out of reach.

Then in a flash her right arm shot out, her heavy digits seeking to grab the head of her still calculating student. “Your only thought should be to get behind me,” she gently chided the other. “No other thought should cross your mind. Now do it.”

[/html]

Messages In This Thread