devil's in the details
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... e_01-1.gif); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-left: 5px; padding-right:5px; padding-top: 300px; ">

ooc: I kept playing that scene over again in my head and could NOT stop laughing XD Short posts all around!

To witness progress brought a smile to the woman’s face even if it was not her own. The movements were not seamless and could use detailing to make them smooth, but they were ‘attempted’ not by thought but by feel and that was enough to satisfy the mentor. Her pupil’s instincts were alive and well, still sharpened by the wet-stone of the wanderers’ life. She had feared she would need to chisel through the compressed heap domestication to free her potential, but was able to rejoice in knowing this was not the case.

Her grasping claws missed their mark and instead clasped air. She prepared to shift her stance, pivot in place and bring her bracing leg around, but it was too late. Accidently or otherwise, Vesper had succeed. The woman had to turn her head around to garnish her student with praise before the rest of her golden form followed the swift moment and stood righted itself. “See? That wasn’t too difficult, now was it?”

[/html]

Messages In This Thread