Lord on High, Deliver Me
[html]

I certainly try! <33 -> 5+

She played a dangerous game, this temptress with the sultry gaze and the smoldering body. It was a narrow path between annoyance and amusement that had her taunting the Thistle King so - And proud as he was, it delighted the King to be so simply challenged. This was a game of the highest caliber; A war of seductive smiles, a battle of gentle curves and coy glances. Who would be the victor, and what would their victory entail? Sirius already knew full well what he wanted from the gypsy woman, who had curled into his cold blood and stirred it heady with the heat of her gaze and intentions.

The tendrils of cold that came down on the breath of the mountain grew sharper with each passing day, making more noticeable the cold emptiness within the King's chambers. It had been some time since he had taken a lover - The Crone, Tlantli, had stirred his blood like this one, and she had felt some of the flames of his ravenous lust. But now there was none, none that he would allow himself to sample; Clover was to be kept pure, although he craved her well enough. But this one, this beautiful and entrancing Isabella, she was fresh flesh, welcoming to the hungry slit of his predatory pupils.

Her gaze inspected him, as his had her, and Sirius knew no humbleness or self-consciousness. He knew himself to be a handsome creature - The darkblood within him, the blood of a mad prince and a ancient royalty, each splitting like lightning from his family tree and joining, at last, within his own flesh. The wicked Northern monarch was surely descendant of Narcissus, so vain and proud. The four deep scars carved into the flesh over his heart stood out starkly from his plush fur of dark mocha and warm caramel cream. Meanwhile, olive eyes took the chance to measure her again, and found her as sumptuous as the first time they had met. Silky fur, womanly curves, lean but plush frame - She would warm his bedfurs well enough, indeed.

She teased him with her words, but the King allowed it with a dark smile of his own. Black lips curled up to reveal a glittering of yellowed teeth, but they were hidden again just as quickly. With easy steps he sauntered forward, closing the distance between them until her smell surrounded him - Pleasant, and just what he had expected from such a beautiful exotic creature. "Well, now, it takes a little more than a smile to loosen my tongue, dearest Isabella," Came the caramel purr, wickedly curved claws playing delicately with the silvery chain of the bloodred ruby pendant. His eyes lingered on her, hungrily. "Perhaps you should tell me why it is that this place would like to have you, after all?" Salsola secrets slipped about in the gentle wind around them, the gentle babbling of the Pictou reaching his ears from somewhere behind them, back the way he had come. His Kingdom was notoriously picky when choosing to allow strangers into their midst - He had little doubt that she was worthy, oh yes, but it would have been foolish of him to accept her so easily. With a smooth flick of the wrist, he threw the ruby necklace towards the Gypsy whore, expecting her to pluck it easily from the air. "Perhaps, you should show me, instead."

Sirius Revlis
Hail the Conqueror Worm
<style>
.gsiri-01 {width:500px;margin:0px auto;text-align:justify;line-height:15px;font-family:Georgia, Helvetica, serifs;font-size:12px;letter-spacing:.75px;word-spacing:1px;}
.gsiri-01 .ooc {text-align:left;font-style:italic;font-size:11px;border-bottom:1px dotted;padding-bottom:5px;letter-spacing:.90px;}
.gsiri-01 p {text-indent:40px;padding:0px 0px 5px 0px;}
.gsiri-01 b {font-size:13px;letter-spacing:1px;}
.gsiri-01 .name {text-align:center;font-family: 'Permanent Marker', cursive;font-size:50px;line-height:20px;}
.gsiri-01 .quote {text-align:center;font-size:10px;padding-top:10px;letter-spacing:10px;text-transform:uppercase;}</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread