Another year with you
[html]
I never did get the okay from Amber to come in. But I'm assuming I should now Big Grin

The day had been fairly uneventful for the female. She did what she usually did...woke up, checked on everyone in the house, went down to the garden, then to the lake to fish. Naniko found fishing to be a very calming sport...she could see why humans had loved it so much. Some humans, anyway. The girl was finding herself digging up their culture more and more as she devoured book after book of theirs. She had explored enough to know that there was a very large library in Halifax, and was now taking full advantage of it.

She had been reading next to the lake when Conri found her, in fact, telling her that she needed to get back to the house. He told her that he couldn't tell her why, so she assumed that it was some sort of a medical need--maybe one of the kids had fallen. Conri wouldn't know how to describe it, maybe? Or maybe one of the kids had done something really bad, or ruined something in the house...and he just didn't want to tell her, and wanted her to see it for herself. She bit her lip as she followed him up the stairs, imagining what she would find in the rooms beyond.

What she did see definitely surprised her. "I don't...what??"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread