shadows in the dark
[html]
OOC: D: So sorry for the delay! I've had no muse for Col over here. I promise we can wrap this up soon, or I have an idea for a direction we could take it in, so if you'd like to continue just let me know and I'll PM ya Big Grin / 382

The haughty male had already begun moving along again, rather indifferent to the irksome new presence of this female - this Vesper. He found her name awfully common and coarse; it was clear she was not from such fine breeding as himself. Had he not been so preoccupied with keeping a flat, vacant look on his face (that, after all, was infinitely more intimidating), Columbine would have had a permanent smirk across his dark lips. She had spoken, but the shadowy male remained silent; he was, of course, perpetually poised to come across a wandering loner. It was not something he would readily admit, but Columbine had found himself rather fond of the killing of canines. Wolves, coyotes, dogs, hybrids - it didn't matter to him anymore. The rush of pure, blind power was enough.

He was not, of course, about to attack Vesper. She was a clan member, and he would not disgrace Inferni with such insolence when the female had done nothing to threaten him or anything else. Above all else, Columbine respected the idea of what Inferni should be - whether or not it lived up to his expectations remained to be seen. The coyotes appeared to do well for themselves, and has he had not seen any particular problems since he arrived, Columbine confidently assumed it meant the other packs in the area were fearful of them. And that is not surprising, considering the tacky choice of decor, the male thought to himself, scuffing momentarily at the dirt.

It was then that Columbine remembered the female with him, and he turned to look at her. It was rather unpleasant on his neck, as he was forced to look down at her, as she had chosen to travel on four legs. So.... he began, rather uncomfortable with small talk and conversation. Then again, Columbine absolutely knew he would not be able to get anywhere in Inferni if the other members did not respect him. How long have you been here? What is your purpose in Inferni? If the male were more talented at social situations, he would realize it sounded like an interrogation; it was not his intention. Columbine might not have had genuine friendship in his interests - he never would, and never did - but respect...That was key.

<style type="text/css">
.coluly b {font-weight:bold; color:#962d2d; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #0e0101; }
.coluly p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.coluly {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#532524; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/6DIsk.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 305px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#815041; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.coluly p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.coluly p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread