Nothing but time.
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... e_01-1.gif); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-left: 5px; padding-right:5px; padding-top: 300px; ">

ooc: 361 words.

The bird’s eyes were more attentive than those of his companion, spying the movement of a form not too far from his master. From his height he shouted down to the golden female, -“Open your eyes, Nomad!”- before plummeting down toward the foreign body trained in his sights. Swiftly, he coasted around the female keeping a wide berth as he inspected her unusual form with wares adorned. This was not the first time he had seen a standing wolf dressed in cloth, yet it still unnerved him each time he saw it, just as it did for his master who remained barren of such luxuries. He relayed this strangeness to his companion then swerved wide away from her, riding the airs stirred by his wings to reclaim the shoulder of the Exultare.

She had indeed opened her eyes, closing her mind off to her thoughts and returned her attention to her surroundings. She acknowledged at last the smell of pack, the unfamiliarity stirring both interest and wary. The afternoon light was piercing to her eyes once content with following the neutral hues of the earth. For a moment her eyes were blinded with shimmering light, yet even as she squinted and brought an umber hand to her eyes, she could only just make out the red of a fluttering band and dark hues of worn cloth. The moment of brief pain had passed, the words of the approaching feminine eliciting a startled yelp from an otherwise composed maw. The Nomad stopped dead in her track, waiting for the burden of light to dissipate before she lowered her arm. Nameless returned to her shoulder not a moment later.

Her personal woes aside, she again placed a calm mask upon her face wearing a soft smile of both ease and embarrassment. Unkempt locks were hastily drawn from her amber eyes as she allowed them to be seen of out respect for the other, believing one’s intentions were shown through them and them alone. “My lady I am sorry,” she uttered with soft sincerity. “I wasn’t paying attention at all. Too deep in thought. Please tell me; what boundary is this that I near?”

[/html]

Messages In This Thread