The Eleventh Hour
She could tell that he was wary and didn’t exactly blame him. She, however, was at ease, if a bit dominant. This was her pack’s territory after all. Plus, if he was a threat, she could easily get other members to come to her aid. But he seemed not to be a threat. She wondered about why he sighed but that was not her business.

He had the sense to bow and she had to grin at that gesture. She didn’t believe that she had been bowed to before so it was a new experience. He went on to explain that he had been in the Tribe before and wanted back in. He talked a little funny but that didn’t bother her. But that would explain why he looked vaguely familiar. She remembered seeing him around a while ago but had no interaction with him.

”I saw you around the Tribe. Why did you leave? And what can you offer us in terms of skills?” These types of questions seemed like important ones to ask. She had never done this before but didn’t want it to show. She was confident but not overly confident. Ayasha studied him some more and decided to introduce herself. ”My name is Ayasha, a scout here. Do you know my mother, Ralla, somehow? You have her scent on you.” This last part wasn’t accusative or even necessary; it was for her own curiosity.

Messages In This Thread