The Eleventh Hour
[html]

Word Count ::357 wooo!

The straightened up from his stooped bow and watched as a grin fell upon Ayasha. Frodo mentally shrugged and then physically grinned back, his eyes smiling with him. A good smile always put the man at ease. Frodo nodded at her words; he agreed she'd probably seen him around before, but knew they had never spoken. He hadn't stayed long enough to get to know anyone, really. In fact, the people he had spoken to, he hadn't spoken to for long. This upset Frodo. He'd always been a lively, cheerful, and social wolf. It pained him to think his social skills had diminished over the time he'd been away; he'd had little time to sharpen them when constantly working. No way holey ghost, I didn't leave... I was taken. his voice broke for a second or two, and it was clear he wouldn't willingly say anything else on the matter. I'm a fair hunter, rider, and am well handy with my handy-hands. he paused, racked his brains for something else. I know the under-the-neaths, ups an' downs, an' round a bouts of most stuff. I make myself useful wherever, whenever, got me?

The thought didn't occur to Frodo that this was Ayasha's first time meeting a potential member of the pack. She seemed to know what she was doing in Frodo's mind. The brute gave a weak smile and brief tail wag, waiting for her answer, however she spoke about something else first. He hadn't know Ralla was a mother! Now, it was just time for him to tell a tale to the Ayasha here. Your mother was - is - a good friend of mine. She travelled with my family when I were a young 'un, and we met again when I first came here, sidney. She saw me again a couple of hours ago- showed me the way back, so she did. he grinned, looking to Ayasha. The female seemed to have the same glistening white coat of her mothers, but apart from that, Frodo would never have guessed. His eyes sparkled a little. It's nice to meet cha, anyways, Ayasha. I'm Frodo, Frodo Silvertongue.

Image courtesy of Scott Hudson **; Table by the Mentors!

<style>
.K22911_Fro1 .ooc {font-size:12px; font-style:italic;}
.K22911_Fro1 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.K22911_Fro1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#4e3f3c; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.K22911_Fro1 {background-color:#323030; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #171717; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/5902/frodoy.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:322px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #141313; border-radius:12px; } .K22911_Fro1-border {width:502px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:12px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread