Swords And Roses
[html]

Word Count → 450

At first Kiara did not recognize the charcoal man before her. During their first meeting the alabaster wolf had not heard Aleo speak his name, nor at the time was she that concerned with him. Once it was established that Aleo had not been a threat, then she had turned her attention to Shiloh and Sarian. Kiara had never been accused of having a good memory, so the charcoal male at the boarder had all but faded from her memory.

The arctic wolf had to listen carefully to what Aleo was saying. His voice was heavy with a thick German accent, making what he said difficult to understand. Every time the male spoke, Kiara needed to take a second to process his words. Her snowy ears twitched a little out of annoyance. She was frustrated with herself for having a hard time understanding Aleo, although Kiara tried her best to hide it.

Ah, the initiation task, thought the alabaster women with a certain degree of fondness. Her own initiation task had been to collect stalagmites from a nearby cavern. She had performed the task with X'yrin ,who at the time was also another new member of Ichika. Their adventure had been exciting, although it left her nose smarting the next day. In the darkness, both X'yrin and herself had run nose first into several of the stalagmites that protruded from the ground. "So your doing your initiation task. What is required of you? I had to get a rock from a cave. It was actually a lot of fun, even if I did hurt my nose. Although, I haven't been in Ichika for a very long time, I will do my best to help you." Kiara had only joined the pack two months ago, but already she felt at home.

The white wolf was happy to see that Aleo was asking about Sarian. Shiloh had not disclosed much to her about Aleo, so she knew very little about the intricacies of their relationship. However, it was clear from the way Aleo spoke that he cared for Shiloh very much. Perhaps Aleo might one day move in with Shiloh and become a father to Sarian. Kiara turned around briefly to show the black male her ruined tail. What was once pristine fur had become tangled and spotted. There were several patches where the fur had been ripped off and the thin layer of new fur could be seen. "As much as Sarian loves her colored rope, it seems she likes my poor tail even more." The Ikusei heaved a long sigh, and turned back to Aleo. "Still, the initiation task is our focus now so let us be on our way."

<style type="text/css">
.kiaratree b {font-weight:bold; color:#dbe3ff; text-shadow:#0a273b 0px 0px 1px;}
.kiaratree p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.kiaratree {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#2a4c56; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/20js9j6.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #420503; padding: 470px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#60848f; line-height:16px; text-align:justify;}
.kiaratree .wordcount {color:#60848f; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #dbe3ff; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
.kiaratree .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread