Break Me Down
[html]
Would back dating it to the 16th perhaps make sense? Let me know if I need to change anything. I have TK near Sal and Pan’s cabin, and, if it’s cool, I wrote that Sal tied her up, just because it seemed to make sense to not have her run off.... I left the description of being tied up open so that you could elaborate on it. But if Salvia would have done otherwise, PM me and I’ll change it up ^w^~
WC: 808

The tenebrous female had been bound and enslaved. Slowly, she began to understand that her life no longer belonged to her. Before, it was easy to imagine that she could simply defend herself, to kill and be free once more. But life was never so simple. As a wolf without family, without a pack, and without a country, she had wandered the these pack inhabited lands. She had been careful to avoid the pack wolves, but she had known that it would be inevitable that she encounter them; it was only the manner of the encounter that the foreigner had been unable to predict. And within the pack called Salsola, the enslaved wolf could not easily kill without the institution of the pack coming after her. She was but one wolf, and it was not in her nature to run. In a way, this slavery was her only choice of survival. And compelled always by the need to survive (as well as to fight), the black fae was able to accept her enslavement.

That was not to say, however, that the martial artist had given immediate obedience. To the contrary, the pride-filled fighter was not accustomed to accepting orders. Her position as a slave placed her in a place of pure subordination, but she refused to be the victim. Her master—whom she soon learned bore the name ‘Slavia’—did not allow the foreign female to go without penalty. In response to her wordless and vehement snarls, food was cut short. Already, the Korean wolf’s diet had been minimal to allow for muscle growth while maintaining a lean, fast body. With the additional cut on meals, the warrior could feel herself growing thinner, losing muscle mass. And with inactivity, her body turned to her muscles to nourish itself. While the black wolf valued freedom, she valued her fighting prowess to a much greater extent. Although she continued to resist full acceptance of her enslavement, as each day passed, her pugnacious behaviour grew quieter. The white, fathomless orbs would watch Salvia with both resentment and resignation.

By the time several days had passed, the Taekwondo artist had been forced to accept the gold-ringed septum piercing. Traditionally she carried nothing with her, and her body bore only minor marks from past battles. Only her shoulders had been given any distinguishing features—a brand of emptiness upon her left, and a cutting of martial upon her right. She did not like the colour gold, nor did she appreciate the metallic addition to her body. Upon refusal, both Salvia and the black-coated brother had bound and pinned her so that another pack wolf could complete the enslaving ceremonies. No tears or cries of pain were shed as the golden ring was inserted and her freedom irrevocably taken. Only barred teeth and a black, silent hatred were relinquished.

And now she was to receive proper instruction in the discourse of Salsolan slavery. Upon hearing the news, the Korean could only sneer. Hungry and itching to fight, she found also that she was still weakened. The lunar orbs had found the green eyes, a challenge still lingering there. “빨리 가자,” the alto mutter sounded with a sigh. She rose, her hands still bound, and allowed Salvia to lead her. The pale eyes of the black-pelted brother seemed to watch her carefully. He was definitely a threat to the Korean, who was much smaller in stature. Perhaps in prime condition she would be able to hold her own, but in this state, she was reduced to nothing. Now, she was nothing but that golden ring.

Outside, the sunlight blinded her. It forced her to turn away and her gaze to the ground. She squinted, her eyes watering slightly against the sensitivity. Night-trained eyes would soon vanish as well, so as long as she was made to be active in daylight hours. Salvia tied her off and left, leaving the Korean in a vulnerable state. In that moment without sight, the obsidian female could do nothing. Slowly, as her eyes were able to at least open and see the light-enhanced world, she could see that she was not alone. Eventually, the fighter straightened her posture, her lean form still bearing much sinew. The Korean was proud still, and did not offer submissive posture. Lunar orbs drank in the other’s appearance. The stranger was a large female. All wolves were fighters, the martial artist new, but it was a matter of whether proper training was done, especially in the less natural, anthropomorphic shape. “Who are you?” A flick of her strong maw in the stranger’s direction was made, as if this whole situation were nothing to her. No smile or snarl was offered to the pack wolf, but the lunar orbs did not become averted. It was obvious that there would be much for TaeKyung to learn.

<style>
.ykt-simplestuff {margin:0px auto;width:425px;border:1px solid white;-moz-border-radius:10px;-webkit-border-radius:10px;border-radius:10px;background-color:#000000;font-family:Verdana;font-size:9px;color:#f1f1f1;padding:5px;text-align:justify;padding-left:10px;padding-right:10px;}
.ykt-simplestuff b {color:#777777;}
.ykt-simplestuff p {text-indent:25px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread