color on monochrome
[html]

Of course! <3 Wasn't so fast this time, I'm afraid. ;P

In all the years Ehno had lived here, he had the opportunity to greet many at the borders. Friends, foes, and those seeking the comfort of a new home. This proved to be the latter, a friendly young wolf with energy and enthusiasm. The sight of an easygoing, friendly wolf put Ehno at ease, and slowly his cautious demeanor developed into something more relaxed and casual. The Marino listened with careful attentiveness as the stranger spoke. He was glad to see a friendly face, something Ehno could relate to quite well. Some days he feared to discover another attack on their territory, but it seemed those days were being put well behind them.

Ehno returned the smile, shifting the fishing rod so that it leaned against his good shoulder. “I’m Ehno Marino. It's good to meet you,” he introduced in turn, tilting his head in a nod of greeting. The Dreamers were always welcoming of affable canines, and Tobi here seemed fit that well. But there was of course the business end of a meeting like this. “Well, I suppose we might have room for another member,” he began, lips raising in a bit of a teasing smile. “What might you be able to offer us in return? Any skills that you’re particularly fond of?” Standard questions for a standard encounter. With any luck, this would be a quick an easy affair. Past experiences had taught the Dreamers to be cautious, but that did not make them any less welcoming to those who proved themselves worthy.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread