m- I Can't Do This On My Own
[html]
WARNING: This thread contains material exceeding the general board rating of PG-13. It may contain very strong language, drug usage, graphic violence, or graphic sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.

Word Count → 716 :: p. Zera'im in the beginning and then [aw] I hope you don't mind me PPing zera, you weren't online when I was going this. So zera posts first and then Panda's friends can come, after a few . I would especially like it if Jackson was around. Keep in mind that Venom would try to keep anyone out of the den so be prepared to battle wills with the young Taurus. Don't go by bring me the horizon some music for the title, not for the song he is playing. It's very early morning, 3am about.

And I don't want to kiss anyone but you.
I fucking love you.

She had felt like shit today. She was moaning and groaning in her bed and tossing and turning. Well into the night she had been doing this, and Venom had to get up several times because of her tossing and turning, and he'd wake her up and ask her if she was okay. She would bare the pain and nodded to him and tried to go back to bed. This would continue on for hours and hours before she would finally get up, which woke Venom up as well. He would ask her again if she was okay. She went to the firepit and vomited and then made her way to the room that her midwife was in. One of her hands was on her stomach and the other on the wall. Venom would run up to her and take the hand that was on the wall and put it on his shoulder. Let me help you. the male spoke to her, and she did get slightly angry with him but realized that he was only trying to help. She couldn't quell the anger that bubbled in her belly though. She contracted again and groaned. Z-era....My sister, I think it's time-ughhh spoke the Taurus, and she then turned her head to Venom, and she glared harshly at him, and her aura was quick to change to something more hostile. Venom pulled his ears back and immediately moved away. Panda looked back to the older woman, whom looked at Venom as well, the worried look on his face, and she took him silently to leave. He looked at her and tried to shake his head no, that he wanted to stay but a nod of reassurance from the elder had caused him to trust that she would be okay and that his job was to protect the den from outsiders.

Venom left the room without a word and he ducked to the outside of the den, lingering in the doorway, with his back towards the two women behind him. Panda had been with Naniko when she had given birth, and the other woman did not seem to be like this. The shaman's first birth had her all of a sudden freaked out. She huffed, and then she had moved towards the entrance of the woman's den. Panda suddenly did not know where she wanted to have her children. She looked around, she didn't want to get blood all over everything, she needed to find a place soon. She breathed slowly in and out and then she chose a room. My room... she spoke and then hurried to such a place, the collie woman behind her. She huffed some more as she went to her bed and started to quickly rip the pelts that she could spare from the bed and she had moved it to the floor in the corner, much like Naniko had, but she had a much larger chamber. She then sat down and just tried her hardest to relax. She breathed in and out, thinking about how she needed to be calm. Calm Panda, just stay calm. Breathe in, slowly exhale. the woman told herself, and she kept telling herself in her head.

Venom had come back into the den and he had grabbed his guitar. He went back to the doorway, and he filled the hallway with music. An attempt to let Panda know that he was around, and that he hadn't left her completely. He played the song she and he had made up. The only thing that was missing would be her drumming upon the logs that they had in their den. Panda heard the music, and she appreciated it, even though she was having contractions and it was as late as it was. Venom's music ran through the dens of the Anathemans, though it was not a annoying, or alarming noise, it was methodical gentle on the ears, but not silent. Not at all silent. The noise seemed to like to bounce through the walls, and echo through. What an odd hour for someone to actually play music... It was something that would keep Venom calm. He needed help at this time to keep calm. Music was that help.

<style>
.panvenlove-nat {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.panvenlove-nat img{width:250px; float:right}
.panvenlove-nat p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.panvenlove-nat p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.panvenlove-nat .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.panvenlove-nat p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.panvenlove-nat b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;color:#A368BA;}
</style>
image © Nat!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread