[Mature] Lights On The Horizon
[html]

Word Count :: 000Okay...I suck. A lot

The man smiled at his mate and stroked her soft hair. He assumed that they're we're going to be literally joined at the hip for a few hours. He absolutely knew that she would have his children, he reached over her and touched her stomach. He lay his hand there, soon the pups would stir and grow. They'd be beautiful, inheriting Shiloh's beautiful traits. He had a lot to do in the future, to care for them and Shiloh. He licked her forehead softly, he felt so lucky to be with her, soon to be a father. He wrapped the blanket's ends around Shiloh, trying to make sure she was warm. She was curled in the crook of his body. He closed his eyes and let his mind wander. He thought about his kids, the time in the future when they are big enough to run. He wondered if the girl he had saved that day a while ago, was she still alive? Did she succumb to her wounds? If someone ever hurt Shiloh he would not be happy at all. He would be violent. Very violent. Aleo would protect his grey woman forever. She sounded concerned when she asked him if he was ready. "I am...I really am. I will never leave you. Ever. I could never do that."

He stroked her cheek softly, the Kenpo was exhausted. Soon after Shiloh he closed his eyes and fell asleep with her in his arms. He was dreaming sooner. Aleo stood beside Shiloh, she had just birthed some pups. They carried their parent's traits, black and grey fur. They squirmed in her arms, he couldn't help but feel overjoyed. He kissed his mate and he was certain that this was real. But things we're fuzzy, blurry. So this had to be a dream. They were beautiful, perfect. After that he slept soundly.

Image courtesy of Schristia @ flickr; Table by the Mentors!

<style>
.K22911_AleoDl .ooc {font-size:12px; font-style:italic;}
.K22911_AleoDl p {padding:0px 5px 5px 5px; margin:0px; text-indent:15px;}
.K22911_AleoDl b {font-family:verdana; color:#3f0700; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.K22911_AleoDl {background-color:#664838; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #4b3325; line-height:16px; width:480px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/5033/aleow.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:216px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #3f0700; border-radius:8px; } .K22911_AleoDl-border {width:482px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:8px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread