M-Just shoot me already!
[html]
bleepbloopbleep 317

Nayru's child like laughter echoed off the buildings in response to the harsh language that came spewing from the lips of the male. The woman had been doing her own scavenging, both repulsed by but controlled by the biological urge to nest. Yet the piebald woman was going about it all wrong. In order to properly nest one must first have a den of sorts—Nayru still spent most nights on the floor of the lighthouse or the Abbey or the wine cellars. And though she longed to fill the den she did not have with soft things, she knew better than to be looking here. Most anything the humans had had was all rotted away and useless. Still she moved in and out of the buildings, cherry eyes scanning for anything that might be of use someday. Someday.

When she appeared before Saluce, cheerful grin upon the small face, she held only one item. The large glass jug was chipped, but largely unbroken. Nayru did not know where she would eventually settled down, but when she did it would be wise to be able to have fresh water on hand. The jug would hold at least two gallons, though Nayru liked not the idea of carting the heavy thing full of water back and forth. Yet for now she simply held the large container in front of her, as if to hide her normally tiny frame behind it as she greeted her friend and fellow Ichikan.

"Oh Saluce. Who are you yelling to? Surely such language does not aide in your quest?" And she laughed again as she chided the male, not serious in her rebuke but merely amused that it was his angry words that had led her to him. What do you search for today? Maybe I can help, I too have been scouring this town. It must be a fine day for scavenging.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread