until tomorrow fades away...
[html]

Sorry for the wait Shannon! I'll be leaving tomorrow afternoon and will be gone until Tuesday afternoon, but I'm sure we can make this short and sweet Smile

Word Count → 195

The Consul had been taking some well-deserved rest after her occupation at AniWaya had finally come to an end. It was unlike the Italian to hermit herself away, but the war and the following drawn-out resolution had drained her horribly, so she had sequestered herself away in the manor. Much of her time had been spent sleeping, and when she wasn't lost to the land of the living she was often sitting and reading in the vast library. Today though, she had decided to get some fresh air despite the bite of the winter air.

Her dark form shivered slightly as a particularly cruel gust of wind swept across the desolate lands. Cold wasn't the only thing that the breeze brought along however, as an unfamiliar howl reached the alpha's ears. Alert instantly, Savina swiftly took off in the direction of the borders. In no time, the stranger came into view and she approached him with her head and tail high. "You've found Crimson Dreams, and I, it's Consul. What is it that you seek?" The wariness that the war had instilled in her could still be glimpsed in the depths of her emerald eyes.

Table by Aly, code by the Mentors!

<style>
.savina-together { background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/GClYX.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; background-color:#a69ac8; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:270px 0px 10px 0px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.savina-together b {color:#ffe5fe; }
.savina-together p { color:#67607b; text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.savina-together p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.savina-together .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.savina-together .wordcount {color:#; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #072530; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread