until tomorrow fades away...
He was not surprised that he hadn't had to wait long for the darker hued woman to appear, I fact he was impressed. It showed him that they were well on keeping up on their borders and the calls of strangers. A sign of a good strong pack indeed. His twotoned orbs cast down as the lady came into view, his tail tucked in under his legs in all do respect to the pack member. He was nothing but a dog trying to get a bone while this pack had it all. He had been properly raised in the ways of a true wolf and he would show this pack member that he knew his place right from the start.

The cold winds whipped across his pelt as the woman spoke. He raised his eyes just enough to answer her, assuming this ranked wolfess was their alpha of sorts, though he had never heard the position called the Consul she carried herself with the heart and soul of a leader. "I've travelled these lands for a moon looking for a place to call home...and this pack.. this Crimson Dreams you speak of seems by far the closest thing to a pack to me..." He knew he was taking a risk with his words, not knowing how pack relations stood about here, but he was still entitled to an opinion, even if no one liked it.

He crouched down lower and raised his throat skyward, silent as he waited for her to speak next. There was little he could offer besides the general skills in hunting and tracking. He was a true wolf, not a luperci like so many others. His pickings were slim in this ever changing world but he wasn't ready for change just yet and if that put him at the bottom of the totem pole he would adjust, such was the way of the pack.

Messages In This Thread