until tomorrow fades away...
She has aknowledged his submission and given him leave to relax. Though the male lowered his head he remained in the standard form of submission, tail tucked and body lowered. She was still the leader of these lands and though he didn't need to bare his throat for her judgement at the moment she still held a position that demanded respect. His sapphire orbs were cast down upon his paws as she asked for further information on himself as well as giving him knowledge that the pack welcomed loners who wished to strengthen the packs ranks. His own pack had not welcomed all, but they had not been vicious as well. To see one pack embrace the welcoming of newcomers would take a small amount of time to grow use to.

He raised his sun shot orbs to gaze at the dark hued beauty a moment before he finally answered her request."I am Thoirni Siondaite. I can't offer the pack as much as others. I'm just a plain old wolf, but I can track, hunt and gather what is needed and I can fend for myself against others.." he would have blushed if he was truly ashamed. But he wasn't. In his eyes he had nothing to be ashamed of. He was a strong toned wolf in the prime of his life, why should he care that another could do something differently.

Messages In This Thread