Into the Woods (X'yrin, Jace, AW)
The Dai-In’s quest for fallen wood did not prove to be unfruitful. The pale eyed Ichikan had found small branches on the ground. Even if it took all night, Indira was committed to finding enough fire wood to bring to Pripyat Soul. She had just met the smoke colored man this morning, and he had seemed estranged from everything, sort of divorced from life and everything that wasn’t within himself. Indira hoped that she could help the Eika find fulfillment by lighting the Hibernal fires. Perhaps that would make him happy. Indira had seen a glimpse into something a little bit brighter when he had smiled. She hoped that she could do something to make her pack mate feel a little more at ease.

She flicked her ears when she heard her name called, so absorbed in her task that she hadn’t made note of the scents that now filled the air. She saw the familiar scarred visage of Jace Wolfe, and nodded her head at her, setting those branches she had collected on the ground as she called a greeting. ’Hi, Jace!” her voice called out, and her pale blue gaze took in one of Jace’s pups. She offered the boy a smile before redirecting her attention to the other Ichikan present. ”Hello. I am Indira Youroukelis,” she said, introducing herself to the unfamiliar one.

”I met Pripyat,” she explained, returning her gaze to Jace. ”I know I am a little late with my task, but I am ready to start helping for the Hibernal fire.” Her voice held enthusiasm, and she felt super charged with energy to accomplish what she had set out to do. Her pale gaze flickered back to the unknown wolf, curiosity written plainly on her slim coyote features. She wondered if it was X’yrin or Kiara, whom she had heard about from Vesper.

Words: 309, 3+

Messages In This Thread