Into the Woods (X'yrin, Jace, AW)
3+

Jace's head turned slightly at X'yrin's words and she shrugged in a loose gestured way,

"Not so much a friend as an acquaintance. I accepted her into Ichika a few days ago, she was very easy going." The three of them, Jace, X'yrin and Honrin moved closer to the woman so as to better converse with her, there was no point shouting across several meters of forest. Honrin was unsure about this new female and hid slightly behind his mother's legs. He had yet to speak a single word to anybody including his own parents unlike his chatty younger sisters who were content to chatter away to themselves in both broken understandable speech and apparently fluent puppy speech which most adults would have forgotten completely by the time they had reached maturity, Jace herself couldn't remember the language of children she and her sister had spoken in for several months.

Jace smiled as Indria mentioned she had visited Pripyat and was glad she had inadvertently given the younger boy some company. Jace had worried after him ever since the girl who he seemed to have been developing a relationship with had been found dead near the water, although personally this had only solidified Jace's own fear of the water. she felt for the young girl although had never really spoken to her personally and didn't really know much about her, she still felt whenever a pack member died or left.

"Good, good. i did say that you would be given a few weeks to complete your task but I suppose the quicker you have it done then the less time you have to worry about it aye?" She was feeling decidedly chatty for her personality today,

"Say, If you don't mind..." here she truned her attention to X'yrin for a second, addressing the Kozan, "We could stay and assist you. That is if neither of you mind having company for a while." She looked between the two women

Messages In This Thread