[M] - Your life is on a contract
[html]

WARNING: This thread contains material exceeding the general board rating of PG-13. It may contain very strong language, drug usage, graphic violence, or graphic sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.

out of character text

The silver male had locked him-self away for over a month now. It had started off as a time of thoughts and reflection, then as the moon passed into and out of the phases, the reason shifted. His time was now consumed by drugs, and drinking. The male had found an in the forest that was growing with mushrooms. These two made him hide him-self away from the world. The tri-pod was consumed by the worries of the shadows attacking him for the silver male to even leave his house.

Laying upon the basement floor the male picked up a mushroom, looking it over observing the light and how it hit it. ”The Shadows said that you are going to hurt me….Stupid hun?” The thinned out silver male snapped the mushroom off in his mouth as he savored it, rolling it around in his mouth. It was very bitter in taste, but it was worth it. Quickly pink, green, and purple lights flickered around him. The male laughed, as he popped the other half of the mushroom into his mouth. Putting his hand up into the arm the male moved his hand side to side, then flipping it over. The hand seemed to have doubled with every movement.

Dropping his hand the male rolled over to the side as he snorted out with a giggle that he was trying to soften. ”Oh Now Aa Hotshot, don’t be so mean! Give me that whiskey! “ Noah emotions slid though the scale from giggling happy to, weepy sad. The anorexic male squirmed towards the bottle that was in fact nothing but an empty bottle. ”Fine…FINE! Be a dick! I just wanted a drink!” The threw a fist to where he saw Hotshot.

<style type="text/css">
.noahshroom b {font-weight:bold; color:#aaaa88; letter-spacing:1px; }
.noahshroom .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.noahshroom p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.noahshroom {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:#1e2f0d; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/LXMIu.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 240px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#888877; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>

[/html]

Tammi edit: I edited in an [M] at the beginning of your title. Please remember to put that in the title, not the description. Thanks!

Messages In This Thread