[M] - Your life is on a contract
[html]

It had been a month, however in Noah’s eyes it might have been a day or so, or maybe just a few hours since he seen her at the shared ceremony. Now…to think what was that ceremony for. Oh yeah, it was because she was with children…or was it? Aww heck he didn’t know, nor did it really matter. The Sawtooth male knew that all that cared for him was right here, in this little musky room. He had trusted food, and had drinks, plenty of them. ”Now give it to me!” The thin silver male, wanted the bottle. The same bottle that Hotshot was now holding over him. ”Give it up Mother Fucker! “ The silver wolf spoke with a snarl as he stood up, swaging side to side as he jumped up watching the rainbow of colors and the blurring of lights. Yet, no matter how high he seemed to jump the bottle was out of reach. ”If you had balls I would kick them..” Noah muttered, as he swayed to lean again the wall, trying to hold him-self up. Falling down the male was to messed up in the head to admit the pain from falling.

It was like nails running over a clack board, the silver male head turned to look at Jace. Blood shot eyes looked at her and smiled, as the face followed. ”Why hello there darling. “ He smacked his lips, as he pointed up and towards the left. ”Now Aa Hotshot, meet a friend of mine, she can be a mean old bitch. But she got a good heart. Jam….Oh what was it?! Jeremy?! “ The male was really at a lost of her name, he knew it. He did but it just wasn’t coming to his head. ”Aww shit we can just call her sweet ass, till we can think of a more fitting name.” Noah laughed, pushing him-self back up to a stand. ”Hey Sweet Ass what’s new? Why don’t cha come over here and play with us?!” The male gave a sly nod of his head.

<style type="text/css">
.noahshroom b {font-weight:bold; color:#aaaa88; letter-spacing:1px; }
.noahshroom .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.noahshroom p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.noahshroom {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:#1e2f0d; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/LXMIu.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 240px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#888877; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread