[M] - Your life is on a contract
[html]

out of character text

Being woken up to a fire, the male saw the shimmering of glass and the pungent smell of his beloved shrooms. The Sawtooth’s mouth dropped looking at her, and then to the fire. ”Stupid bitch!” He looked at her like she was growing a third head. He stood up, well more like kind of stumbled bouncing off of object till he stood up. ”Did I do something to make you want to hit me? To make you want to steal things from my house, and burn them? “ He snorted as he stumbled toward the rainbow fire, he reached down towards the flame but grunted from the over powerful heat. ”Stupid….God…”

Noah stood up, walking over to her, she smelled like a mother. Soft, loving, and milk. How could something that smelt so wonderful be so cold and hateful? ”Are you doing this to me because my father raped you? Or are you doing it because you secretly enjoyed having someone fuss over you? It’s okay I won’t tell Jefferson, I’m sure he won’t change your rank even if you did enjoy feel him on top of you.” Noah fell down, as he began to weep over the lost of his artifacts.

The male looked up from his spot on the ground, as his lips curled up around his teeth showing gums, his lids lowered to protract his eyes from any object that could be thrown. ”You touch her, I swear to kill you…WHAT?! You’re sick! I can’t believe you would say such a thing. You have a death wish don’t you? Oh really?! You don’t think she would kill you?! Go ahead try her, try to get between her legs, she might be stupid and nosey, and nothing but a cold hearted bitch, but she will have you killed.” The Sawtooth could see Hotshot, and could hear ever thing. Even if he was just another voice, a more predominant voice of them all.

<style type="text/css">
.noahshroom b {font-weight:bold; color:#aaaa88; letter-spacing:1px; }
.noahshroom .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.noahshroom p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.noahshroom {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:#1e2f0d; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/LXMIu.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 240px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#888877; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread