[M] - Your life is on a contract
3+

For a second she was absolutely dumb founded as he staggered to his feet and threw himself at her. Her mind just couldn't grasp the concept of it. Then the split second was over and her hand gripped the handle of her knife and wrenched it from the sheath, she growled warningly, threateningly, she didn't want to hurt him, to draw his blood but she would have to if he refused to back down,

"Noah..." But he still continued to get closer to her, she would have never thought that he would react like this but then drugs messed with your head and made you do things that you wouldn't normally do. A literal second before she would begin to defend herself he fell to the floor at her feet and began to thrash around in his mushroom induced delirium and Jace kneeled down beside him. She didn't know what he could see or hear, her own bad trip was strong in her memory and the woman had been thoroughly turned away from the experience ever since then.

"Noah!" Her voice was sharp, and she intended to cut through the haze of hallucinations that he saw, if she could break through that wall and reach him then maybe she could pull him back out, "Noah! Noah wake up! You're dreaming and none of it is real, wake up!" She wasn't sure what would work on him so she even attempted to pull rank on him, such was her desperation, she had never pulled rank on a friend before, her voice swelled with the power that she held and she appeared to grow in size,

"Noah! I'm ordering you now. Stop it! You will listen to me and do as I tell you. I am the Yakuso and I am higher than you are."

Messages In This Thread