[M] - Your life is on a contract
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.ns1Outline {background: url('http://i.imgur.com/7SjIL.png') #020e0e no-repeat top center; width:450px; margin:10px auto; padding:360px 10px 10px 10px; color:#ddd; border: 4px double #000;}
.ns1Title {text-align:left; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #cae2df; color:#0a2523;}
.ns1SubTitle {text-align:right;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:5px 5px 5px 90px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000;}
.ns1Info {text-align:right; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#6ea7a4; font-weight:bolder;}
.ns1Input {padding:10px; border: 4px double #000; background:#7eb2af; color:#42120f; opacity: 0.4; filter: alpha(opacity = 60); line-height:120%;}
.ns1Input b {font-weight:bolder;}
.ns1Input b:before { content:open-quote;}
.ns1Input b:after { content: close-quote;}
.ns1Subtitle2 {font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000;}
.ns1Info2 { text-align:right; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#6ea7a4; font-weight:bolder;}
.ns1RevoCredit {text-align:right; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000; color:#6ba39f; font-weight:bolder;}
</style>

Noah
There's no tomorrow on this foggy river
OOC :: ---

It wasn’t as if Noah wanted to harm even a strand of fur upon Jace’s body, of anything he would stand in line to kill the first person who would try to hurt her in any way. However, Noah lay upon the ground holding his arms wrapped over his head. He was curled up into a fetal position, whining like a pup would for its mother.

The silver coated star gazer knew that he shouldn’t be seeing these things, he knew that they were really there, however they were as real to him as Jace was. For that he was lost, hurt and confused. He just wanted to enjoy him-self and let loose and somehow in that road the male found a friend that up until this meeting was fine and wonderful to have around. That friend offered him everything that he thought he had wanted at the time, some one that was always willing to “relax” with him and have a drink or two(Or more) And pop back a few of the tasty sponge like food.

Lights flashed, the Sawtooth cringed and shook. Like someone was striking him over and over again, The male yelped and gagged, looking up at her with a snarl, as his head and hand twitched. ”Go..Guh..guh…go away. Hu…uh…he wants you duh…duh..dead. He is st.t.tttttaa..ta…strong.” His shutter was wrist now then it had ever been, since Lucifer’s near death beat down upon him in the last pack lands that they were in.

He rolled over to his stomach planting his arm under him, and pulling his knees up under his stomach and. Pushing up with his hand the Sawtooth monster snarled bearing his teeth to her for what very well may be the first time ever. ”Dochu LISTEN?!” The monster panted, as his only good eye twitched side to side, like it was watching the monsters that was floating around him.

I always knew some day you'd let me down. I've got troubles on my mind, guess I'm doomed to sail this foggy river
WC :: +316
template by revo. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread