The futures mine to claim
[html]I suck...sorry

The man had been keeping an eye on Shiloh for the last week, forever worrying if she was not going to be okay. She brought up the food she gave him, it was very nerve-racking. For days she had been in heat, something he couldn't resist. Aleo was quietly making some breakfast for the two, and he heard her call. He dropped the knife he used to cut the meat and dashed into where she was. "Shiloh, Shiloh; are you alright?" He studied her carefully, she wasn't hurt but one of her hands were touching her stomach where a tiny bump was starting to grow. He stood behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist, a gentle hug. He looked at their reflection in the mirror. One dark hand touched the bump, it was eerie. Life was stirring inside of Shiloh! He calmed down immediately and talked to his mate. "We're going to be complete. You, me, Sarian, and our pups. He thought for a moment,And Kiara." Kiara had become a part of the family too, the man trusted her with Sarian and he thought she was very kind.

He licked her face softly, he would go through with this. Aleo would support and protect his mate. He can't let anything happen to her. The obsidian male noticed that she looked happy, it was nice to see. "I love you"Aleo finished off, life was great for him.

Soon he would be a father, although he already was with Sarian. He stood there holding his mate for a few minutes, cherishing this moment. He smiled into the mirror, it was almost like those pictures that he found in old drawers of the humans, except this picture would only be kept in his memory. [/html]

Messages In This Thread