The futures mine to claim
stop saying you suck. if you sucked I dont think i would be able to stand your writing and wouldn't have asked you to be mates to both my characters. Stop saying you suck because you don't.

His arms were around her in an instant. Shiloh leaned into him and smelled his scent, her scent wash over her and bring her calm. She jumped slightly at the gentle touch of his hand on her scarred stomach. It was one of the few signs she was still self conscious of her scars but Aleo didn't care. In his eyes she was beautiful and now she held part of him within her. She covered his large hand with hers and pressed it against the bump. For a few moments Shiloh could have sworn that there was movement and she couldn't hold back her tears and she watched Aleo's face glow with happiness in the mirror. "I am having our children my love. Oh how I love you my gentle giant," she whispered softly, nuzzling him and giving his hand a gentle squeeze.

She yawned after a few moments and smiled. She felt weak again, her chest hurting slighty. The world started to tilt and she pulled away from Aleo before he could say anything, laying back down on the bed. She was hungry but sleep seemed to be dragging at her more. Could Aleo hear the skipping heart beats? Could he feel how her heart would rush for extended periods of time only to slow to a agonizing pace. She had only told Kiara of her heart issue and found it was harder to tell the one she loved of her heart problems. She curled on the bed and looked up at Aleo. "Cramps. This explains why I am so hungry but cant keep food down," she whispered softly to him.

Messages In This Thread