The futures mine to claim
[html]yeah...I should. I just think I suck because I failed english in school twice. I hope nothing bad happens to Shiloh with her heart condition...Aleo would be all "D:"

the young man smiled warmly when his mate pressed his hand to her abdomen, he felt slight movement within and he gasped in amazement. He had never felt something like this before. He placed his muzzle on the too of her head and laughed at Shiloh's "gentle giant" comment. "I'm really that big? Well then..." Aleo twirled a dark finger playfully through her mane. For a second it seemed like she lurched in his arms, worry fell upon his expression as she moved away towards the bed. Confusion followed. She explained that it was just cramps, he have her a quick look that said he wanted no funny business. "You sure? I hope nothing bad will happen to you. I can't lose you. Not when I just found you." He went to lay with Shiloh, he traced a line down her chest to her belly, feeling the noticeable raising bump. "They will be beautiful." He felt a small sense of pride, knowing that he would be a father. Lilac orbs closed in tranquility, he knew that this was pure bliss. 

It did still worry Aleo that Shiloh  seemed ill. The man failed to know what was wrong. A worrisome smile crossed his charcoal maw as he studied his mate. She was still thin, but with some time she would be healthier. In his eyes she was beautiful, reaching a hand out, he grasped one of hers and squeezed it. The smell of cooking meat drifted to his sensitive nose and Aleo had to stand up from where he lay, even though he didn't want to. He collected the meat from the old woodstove and took it to her, "I hope you can keep this down. You need nutrition. They need nutrition too." Aleo took his share with him, half of the meat and quietly ate. So many different emotions were upon him, love, worry, anticipation. Many different feelings at once was overwhelming. He hoped he could keep up.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread