The futures mine to claim
Shiloh smiled weakly as Aleo asked her if she was sure it was cramps. No. It wasn't cramps. It was her heart. How could she tell Aleo that her heart was weak and that she may be dying. She leaned against him, laying in the crook of his shoulder and down his side. "Aleo... Its not just cramps. I have issues with my heart. Its skipping beats and I have had heart attacks before... I fear I am dying. Any stress that is placed on me could possibly kill me. I don't want to leave you. I am scared for my life and our unborn childrens lives," she whispered as she cried against his shoulder. She had just found love, found someone who loved her. She loved him so much. She took his hand and placed it on her chest, over her heart where it beat too rapidly, skipping when it wanted. She had slight pain at the moment and she couldn't help but cry over it.

When Aleo got up and got her food she was grateful. She was hungry and had been eating more now that she was pregnant. She had morning sickness but had been keeping some of what she ate down. She felt nasty all over, her breast tender and swollen, the few teats she had the same way. She felt swollen all over and she ate the meat slowly, watching her mate with a worried tired expression. She had to be honest with him. She had told him about her heart condition. How was her taking it? after she finished eating she lay back down and curl up. She felt so weak...

Messages In This Thread