The futures mine to claim
[html]

Aleo's manly facial features twisted into both more worry and confusion. There was something wrong with her heart? The answer to curing the condition was unknown to the charcoal man, the hybrid got up from the bed and searched the shelves where books lay dusty. He knew how to read and Aleo flipped through pages of a medical book for any answer. He found something on herbs that could help, but not cure. A hand ran through his dark mop of hair, he huffed a sigh and went back to Shiloh with the book in hand. "I don't know how to fix this...I won't lose you when I just found you. No. I can't." Aleo lay back on the bed with her and stroked her hair with one hand, brushing stray locks back into their place. He couldn't lose his mate and pups. That would be like a punishment from fate. Lilac orbs stared blankly at the floor. Emotion came back as he pulled Shiloh to him, holding her as she softly cried.

There must be something to do, something to help her. He licked her cheek softly and placed a hand on her growing stomach. "I'll help you through this...I can take care of Sarian so you can rest. These herbs in this book, they can help but not cure." Tye news hit him hard, how could both of them be so punished?

[/html]

Messages In This Thread