The futures mine to claim
IN A RUSH, SHORT POST. SORRY![html]

The ebony man sighed audibly and pulled Shiloh closer to him, losing her would ruin his life. How would he cope if something like that did happen? The Kenpo nodded at her words, unable to say another thing. He wanted her to live. For his children to live. Everything would be perfect then. He loved Shiloh so much. Finally after silence, Aleo spoke up. "I want you to live. To be with me, I just can't imagine losing you." It would be catastrophic, horrendously painful. After all she had been through, Shiloh didn't deserve this. Luckily some of the herbs mentioned in the book were in the kitchen unit of the apartment, tucked safely away in jars. He pulled away from her hug and set some of the herbs in a tea. He let them soak and returned to his mate. He ran a finger down her cheek slowly, running over a scar, and back onto fur. A weak loving smile spread across his sullen palette. How long would she have? Hopefully as long as he lived. A hand placed itself over her heart, feeling the beat that fluttered to a stop and started quickly again. Aleo couldn't put more stress on the woman, not now. Not ever. A small tear fell from a violet eye as he looked into her emerald orbs. He brushed it away, determined to keep Shiloh well. "You should rest." His voice was soft and he pulled the covers over them both. He tucked in the sides around Shiloh and pulled her close.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread