She's... gone...
[html]
ooc Poor Juliet... lol! Luckily Tal is there too.

Taliesin was the first on the scene as he emerged from his house and replied to words meant for the old woman. Her ear tilted toward Tal first just before she turned to actually look at him, but before responding she turned back to stare at the porch. How had such an old crippled woman move so quickly? Orin wondered if she had even been there at all, or if she just imagined her. Shaking her head she turned her golden eyes back to Tal. She cocked her head and looked at him like he was an idiot for a moment, but it was only because she was still dazed by the moment’s events. “No… it’s… ok….” Finally snapping out of it she shook her head softly. “It was Esther. I doubt anyone would believe me but I swore I heard her say something…” Risking one last glance at the cat infested porch, she gave up on the old woman and gave Taliesin her attention. “I was wondering… have you seen or heard from Titania lately?”

The whole pack probably knew she was missing by now, Orin not being very quiet about it, but because there was no sign of trouble they weren’t yet up in arms over the missing girl. It was no secret that Titania had been growing more independent and tired of her life lately, so when she disappeared and they could find no evidence of foul play it was assumed she left willingly. Still, many were worried, and the word was out to be on the look out for her. Yet no search parties had been deployed yet.

“She’s been missing for days,” she was probably reiterating what Taliesin already knew from the pack grape vine. “Last we know of her she was at the border tree… and then just… gone…”

The worried mother slumped, visibly deflating at the thought of her daughter being gone. But just as she looked like she was about to break down she heard another voice… one that was so close to Titania’s her head shot up. She didn’t mean to feel disappointed when she saw Juliet walking toward her, but it wasn’t Juliet she was so worried about at the moment. Still, at least her other daughter was still here and seemed to have less interest in running off than she used to… she hoped…

Juliet’s words were a shock that showed as clear as day. “What? You knew that she was leaving? She talked to you?” She took her daughter by the shoulders, clinging desperately as though she could extract the information right out of her skin. “Why didn’t you tell me? What did she say? Where is she going?” It wasn’t fair to do this to Juliet but whatever the girl knew was the only inkling of hope she had. She needed something to hold on to. If she would just tell her where the silvery girl went they could go get her and bring her back home.

<style type="text/css">
.orint3 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.orint3 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.orint3 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#8FAC7A; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/UdMpC.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #EFF7F1; outline:1px solid #3E7F25; padding: 170px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3E7F25; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
wc: 500+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread