Yearbook Avatars (Update 2.0!)
PLEASE NOTE:
Now that the new year is here and the yearbook is so close to being completed, I'm closing requests. To those of you still waiting, I will finish those probably tonight and send them to the sa for you, just in case you don't get to them in time. Smile That way, no one's left out. Anyone who wants the full-sized versions of their avatars may still request such. If you want a manip avatar any time, just PM me and I usually don't mind taking easy requests. Thank you, everyone, for your kind feedback! I was actually surprised at how quickly these became popular. ^-^; Thanks again, everyone. I'm really glad you enjoy your avatars so much. Keep an eye out for future offers, as they'll likely come again. HAPPY NEW YEAR!

List
EXAMPLES (Sky Rhiannon, Gunnar Donte LeStrange, Ayasha, Pearl, Rory Ward, Terra, Amy Sunders, Soran Aatte, Robin Aatte, Rain Aatte, Jazper Rhiannon-Knight, Claudius Aston, Gemma Rhiannon Sawtooth, Kiara Amarok, Hotaru, Taliesin dir Rhiannon (+sky rhiannon), Deuce Rhiannon, Liam Rhiannon, Anann Kelevra, Cypress, Keese, Mordicai de Fonte, Angel...somethingrather, Augustus, Fia Marino-Knight)
[Image: 30JlW.png][Image: 59uE7.png][Image: jnNQQ.png][Image: I37HK.png][Image: KhwFP.png][Image: dc43t.png][Image: 3GIi7.png][Image: rgJOP.png][Image: nrOxU.png][Image: nFOQg.png][Image: jGddz.png][Image: hG6TD.png][Image: zKh5N.png][Image: wzOqS.png][Image: zNc4T.png][Image: wOSQu.png][Image: E1z5Q.png][Image: CPvcM.png][Image: C7ssn.png][Image: HzrBL.png][Image: 9egJR.png][Image: LfoW2.png][Image: yS7vq.png][Image: VvqQF.png][Image: hTMU7.png]

Messages In This Thread