and the love kickstarts again
[html]

it's okay, i'm slow anyways! <3

The night breeze tugged pleasantly at her tangled locks, creamy fingers reaching up to brush them out of her face. The darkness was quickening now, and she'd almost been swallowed up by the blackness of the night sky when his voice pulled her away. She may have become entranced again for hours, in her current state. "Yes," she admitted, her voice soft, "I am." As if mentioning it had reminded her body of the fact, she stretched and let out a heavy yawn; she really should sleep. The discomfort in her stomach made her eyes linger on his prey, though, and she was reminded again of her hunger, too.

She didn't think he would ask, but he did, though there was something oddly mechanical and lifeless in his words. Sage's interest in the man was stronger now despite his immediate impression of intense apathy. "That... that'd be lovely, if you wouldn't mind," she said, smiling hesitantly, "I am quite hungry." The fact that she would be miles away from her father's hut with an empty stomach and an exhausted mind and body hadn't been fully comprehended when she'd set out. Now, she certainly did not feel like making that trek. During daylight, it wasn't bad at all. With Lennon, it would have been easy. But now, after such a long day? No, she couldn't even think about walking that far, even on four legs. The Gampo Abbey was much closer, and she knew it would be a safe place to spend the night just the same. Hopefully Father wouldn't worry too much about her. "The Abbey would be nice, yes... I think I'll need to rest soon," she admitted wearily, tugging the dirtied white blanket more tightly around her as a hefty breeze swept over them. Sage shuffled slightly closer to him, still unsure of his demeanor. "I'm Sage," she offered, her small voice piping up friendly and warm against the coolness of the night.

<style>
.sage-field {margin:0 auto; width:475px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/TydOF.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 0px 0px 125px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:14px; text-align:justify;}
.sage-field p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.sage-field p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:5px 5px;}
.sage-field b {color:#919919; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread